Sawmill Gravy Recipe
|Sawmill Gravy Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Pork Sausage (ground)
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Milk
How to make Sawmill Gravy:
- Cook the sausage in a skillet until brown.
- Remove the sausage keeping a little fat in the skillet.
- Add the flour, salt and pepper and stir. Cook until the flour is brown with constant stirring.
- Add the green onion and cook till tender.
- Add the milk and cook until thick.
- Serve the sausage with the gravy.