Scallion Pancake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.seriouseats.com/2011/04/the-food-lab-how-to-make-scallion-pancakes-chinese-appetizers.html
|Scallion Pancake Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups Cold Water
- 3 ounces Beef (ground)
- 4 large Scallion (finely chopped)
- 1 small Sweet Bell Pepper
- Oil (for Frying)
How to make Scallion Pancake:
- Combine flour, salt, water and beef.
- Add in scallions (spring onions) and peppers and mix thoroughly, with a gentle hand.
- Heat oil in a skillet, over medium heat.
- Add half of the batter and fry for 4 minutes, on each of the sides.
- Remove from heat and cut the pancake into 8 wedges.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the batter and serve the scallion pancake hot.