Scallop-Spinach Spread Recipe
|Scallop-Spinach Spread Recipe|
||7 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 12 ounces Bay Scallops or Sea Scallops
- 1 1/2 tsp Seafood Seasoning (divided)
- 2 tsp Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 10 ounces Spinach (chopped)
- Cumin (optional)
- Seafood Seasoning (optional)
How to make Scallop-Spinach Spread:
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Now sprinkle seafood seasoning over the scallops and then sauté it in the butter for 3 minutes.
- Remove the scallops and chop it finely.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream into a creamy paste and the cheese, seafood seasoning, a touch of cumin and spinach.
- Blend at a low speed and stir in the scallops.
- Grease a baking dish and spoon the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve with bagel bits.