Seasoned Fresh Red Chillies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://guide.alibaba.com/shopping-guides/kashmiri-embroidery-suits.html
|Seasoned Fresh Red Chillies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 25 Fresh Red Chillies (slit and deseeded)
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Dana)
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds (Til)
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 cup Tamarind Pulp
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 15-20 Curry Leaves
How to make Seasoned Fresh Red Chillies:
- In a pan, dry roast the fenugreek seeds and sesame seeds till light brown.
- Put the roasted seeds in a mixer, along with sea salt and half cup mustard seeds, and coarsely grind it. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, tamarind pulp to the bowl and mix well.
- Take the slit red chillies and stuff them with the coarsely ground powder.
- Now in a pan, heat some oil and add asafoetida, half teaspoon of mustard seeds and curry leaves and cook till the mustard starts to splutter.
- Now, add the stuffed chillies and the remaining powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low flame till the chillies are cooked.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool, before storing in an air-tight jar.
- Keep it in a refrigerator.