Seeded Flat Bread Recipe
|Seeded Flat Bread Recipe|
||60 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2¾ cups White Bread Flour
- 1½ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Wheat Bran
- ¼ cup Multi-grain Cereal
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Powdered Milk (non-fat)
- 1 ½ cups Warm Water
- ½ cup Boiling Water
- ½ tbsp Sea Salt
How to make Seeded Flat Bread:
- Mix cereal, powdered milk, sea salt, butter, olive oil and boiling water and leave it to set, until it becomes warm.
- Mix the yeast with sugar and warm water and let it set until it starts bubbling.
- In a large bowl, combine both the mixtures of cereal and yeast and all the other ingredients, except for bread flour.
- Add the bread flour in a mixer and use a dough hook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn the dough to floured counter and mix for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place this mixture in a greased bowl and allow it to raise to double its size.
- Place in bed pans and let it rise for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once finished, let it cool on a cooling rack.