Sesame Beef Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipegreat.com/4072-sesame-beef-stir-fry.html
|Sesame Beef Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups cooked Beef (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Onion (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Water (as required)
How to make Sesame Beef:
- Blend cornstarch with little water in a bowl.
- Put oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in beef along with hoisin sauce. Blend well.
- Stir in soy sauce and sherry. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in snow peas and cook until tender.
- Put in sesame oil with sesame seeds.
- Mix in cornstarch paste and simmer until the sauce is thick.
- Serve hot with rice.