Meethe Seviyan Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9r8sTsvhQ
|Meethe Seviyan Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 100 gm Vermicelli (white or brown)
- 25 gm Ghee
- 100 gm Sugar
- 1 tsp Rose Essence
- 25 gm Almonds (blanched and sliced)
- 25 gm Raisins or Currants
- 1 tsp mixture of Nutmeg and Cardamom Powder
How to make Meethe Seviyan:
- Heat ghee in frying pan and roast the vermicelli until golden brown.
- Add sugar and 4 cups water and simmer on low heat.
- When vermicelli is cooked and sugar melts completely add the rose essence and nutmeg-cardamom powder.
- Decorate with almonds and raisin.
- Serve hot or cool.