|Rating||7.4 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 3/4 Cup Sewian
- 1 Litre milk
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Sliced cashew nuts and almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Raisins
How to make Sewai:
- Melt ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry sewian over medium heat till golden brown.
- Mix milk, cardamom powder, sliced cashew nuts and raisins with it.
- Now boil it.
- Simmer over low heat till the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar and stir properly.
- Place it into the refrigerator.
- Garnish sevai with sliced almonds.