Shakarkandi Ka Halwa Recipe
|Shakarkandi Ka Halwa Recipe|
|Rating||9.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 200 gms Sweet Potato
- 100 gms Sugar
- 75 gms Khoya
- 50 gms Ghee
- 2 tbsp Nuts (chopped)
How to make Shakarkandi Ka Halwa:
- Remove the skin of the potatoes. Boil them in a pressure cooker, put off the flame once boiled.
- Allow the potatoes to cool, and then grate them.
- Take ghee in a pan on medium flame and add the grated sweet potato.
- Saute the shakarkandi in ghee for five minutes.
- Now add khoya with sugar and cook for ten minutes.
- Garnish halwa with chopped nuts.
- Shakarkandi ka Halwa is ready to serve.