Shammi Kebab Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thecreativemind.in/?attachment_id=856
|Shammi Kebab Recipe|
||8.9 / 10 (17 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Minced meat
- 100 gms Chana dal, soaked for an hour
- A pinch of Garam masala
- Few cardamoms
- 2-3 Cloves and cinnamon
- 4-5 Pepper balls
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Zeera powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and green chilies to taste
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves
How to make Shammi Kebab:
- Cook dal and rest of the ingredients except eggs together in a pressure cooker till the dal is done.
- Now uncover it and keep stirring till the water evaporates. Allow to cool.
- Grind the above mixture to a fine paste. Add mashed eggs into the mixture. Stir well.
- Now roll out the mixture into small balls and flatten them with the help of palms.
- Take ghee in a pan, heat it and deep fry each kebab on both sides till golden brown.
- Shamim Kebab is ready. Serve it with roomali roti and fresh mint chutney.