|Rating||7.2 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 5 cup Wheat Flour
- 3 tbsp Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
How to make Shankarpali:
- Mix together milk and water.
- Beat unsalted butter and sugar till it turns fluffy.
- Add flours and salt. Mix them well.
- Knead it to soft dough with the help of milk-water mixture.
- Divide the dough into three balls. Roll out thick chapattis.
- Cut them into diamond shaped pieces.
- Heat oil. Deep-fry the pieces till done.
- Shankarpali is ready.