Shrimp Primavera Recipe
|Shrimp Primavera Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 10 Shrimps, de-veined, peeled, and chopped
- 6 Stalks asparagus, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/3 Pound egg noodles
- 1 tbsp Onions, finally chopped
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp White wine
- 2 tbsp Red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Basil, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pinch of pepper
How to make Shrimp Primavera:
- Cook the egg noodles in salted water.
- Rinse with cold water and leave aside.
- Combine together the shrimp base, tomato paste, and heavy cream in a sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to boil, stir constantly to integrate the base and paste.
- Boil till the mixture is reduced to half.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add tomato, asparagus, onion, garlic and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and wine. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Now add sauce and cooked pasta. Mix well.
- Combine together the Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, and pepper.
- Pour the dish into two plates.
- Garnish with cheese and herb mixture.