Simple Green Soup Recipe
|Simple Green Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 4 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- 2 pounds frozen Peas
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1 pinch Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Cream or Cheese (grated)
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 head Lettuce (rinsed & shredded)
How to make Simple Green Soup:
- Take a large pot and melt the butter. Now, add lettuce and heat it for 5 minutes.
- Toss the peas, cook (uncovered) for 15 minutes and stir frequently.
- Add 4 cups of water and simmer (uncovered) for 25 minutes.
- Allow it cool. Mix the soup in a blender or a food processor.
- Pour the soup back to the pot, now add salt and pepper; heat it for few minutes.
- Garnish it with lemon zest.
Serve with a swirl of cream or grated cheese.