Sitaphal Rabdi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.gopi-dairy.com/basudi.html
|Sitaphal Rabdi Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Sitaphal Pulp
- 2 litre Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Almonds
- 4 Green, Unsalted Pistachios
- 1/4 tsp Saffron Strands
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Fragrant Red Rose Petals (chopped)
How to make Sitaphal Rabdi:
- Crush almonds and pista coarsely, or cut into thin slivers.
- Boil milk in a clean heavy pan. After it starts boiling, simmer it for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally while boiling.
- Now add sugar to the milk, stir till dissolves completely.
- Turn off the flame. Add saffron, cardamom, almonds and pistas to the mixture.
- Then cool it to room temperature.
- Now add sitaphal pulp to it and chill for 3-4 hours till very cold.
- Garnish the rabdi with a few chopped rose petals.
- Sitaphal Rabdi is ready to savor. Serve chilled.