Skeleton Cookies Recipe
|Skeleton Cookies Recipe|
- 30-40 drops Black Food Color
- 18 ounces Sugar Cookie Dough (refrigerated)
- Skeleton or Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutters
- 1 tube White Frosting
How to make Skeleton Cookies:
- Knead food coloring into cookie dough on lightly floured surface.
- Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and refrigerate until it becomes very firm.
- Roll out dough on floured waxed paper to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut the dough with cookie cutters.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven (350°F) for 9-13 minutes.
- Now allow the cookies to cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- Finally draw skeleton figures on cookies with frosting.
- Skeleton Cookies are ready to eat.