Skewered Cantaloupe Recipe
|Skewered Cantaloupe Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 4 Skewers
How to make Skewered Cantaloupe:
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread the cantaloupe chunks onto 4 skewers.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter with honey until melted. Stir in mint leaves.
- Brush cantaloupe with this honey mixture.
- Lightly oil grate. Grill skewers for 4 to 6 minutes letting all sides turn to brown.
- Serve with the remaining honey mixture.