Sleeping (Dormidos) Recipe
|Sleeping (Dormidos) Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 6 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 40 g Baker's Yeast
How to make Sleeping (Dormidos):
- Make egg-wash from half an egg and 1 tbsp water. Keep aside.
- Mix the remaining beaten eggs and flour in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, butter, and yeast. Mix the ingredients with your hands to form soft dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rise until double.
- Divide and shape the dough into small balls.
- Place them on lightly floured baking linens and cover. Let rise again overnight.
- Turn them over so that the bottom is on the top.
- Brush with egg-wash and sprinkle sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes until lightly golden.