Sliced Mango Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food.manoramaonline.com/food/in-season/mango-pickle.html
|Sliced Mango Pickle Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chili Pepper
- 1/2 cup Mustard Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Onions Seeds
- 3 tsp Glacial Acetic Acid
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 4 tsp Aniseeds
- 1/2 kg Raw Mango Slices
- 3 tsp Fenugreek
How to make Sliced Mango Pickle:
- Add salt to the chopped raw mangoes; set it aside for 8 hours approximately.
- Remove the slices and add glacial acetic acid to the mango water; set it aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Add onion seeds, aniseeds, fenugreek, red chili pepper and salt.
- Fry it for about 5 seconds.
- Allow it to cool; add the mixture to the mango water.
- Spoon to a jar and keep it aside for about one week.
- Mix the mixture every day for better results.
Serve it with chapatis or rotis.