Smoked Whitefish Molds Recipe
|Smoked Whitefish Molds Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/4 cup Smoked Whitefish (boneless, skinless and chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Slices Bread (toasted and cut into triangles)
- 4 tsp Fresh Chives (chopped)
- 16 tsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Large Radishes (thinly sliced)
How to make Smoked Whitefish Molds:
- Place four 1/2-cup molds with plastic wrap.
- Place 1 chopped fresh chives and 2 teaspoons of cream cheese in each mold.
- Press on the cheese so it imbed the chives.
- In each cup, arrange radish (3 slices) on top of the cheese.
- Press to make the mixture more rigid.
- Arrange pieces of the fish on the top of each.
- Now pour cream cheese (2 teaspoons) on it.
- Dot with the pepper and make another layer of radish and a layer of fish.
- Now, cover with a plastic wrap press on the mixture to turn it into raid shape.
- Refrigerate it. Un-mold, remove the plastic wrap, and serve with toast.