||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 4 oz Butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
How to make Snickerdoodles:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk together sugar (reserving 1 tbsp) and butter with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour mixture and beat until stiff dough is form.
- Knead well and divide into 1-inch balls.
- Combine reserved 1 tbsp sugar with cinnamon.
- Coat the balls with cinnamon sugar and arrange on greased baking sheets at 1-inch distance.
- Bake them for 8 to 10 minutes and leave for 2 minutes in oven.
- Remove and let cool. Store in an air-tight container