Photo Credit: http://stalkerville.net/recipe/puerto-rican-sofrito/
- 2 Green Peppers (medium sized, seeds removed)
- 1 Red Sweet Pepper (seeds removed)
- 2 Medium Onions (peeled)
- 1/2 bunch Parsley Leaves
- 1 bunch Cilantro Leaves
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 clove Garlic
How to make Sofrito:
- Peel garlic and chop ingredients into sizes that are small enough to fit into a food processor or blender.
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Use immediately or refrigerate sofrito for future use.