Sohan Halwa Recipe
|Sohan Halwa Recipe|
|Rating||8.3 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 1 kg Corn flour
- 1 kg Sugar
- 1 kg Ghee
- 1 Cup milk
- 100 gms Almonds
- 100 gms Pistachios
- 1 tsp Saffron
How to make Sohan Halwa:
- Mix corn flour in 1 cup of water
- Allow it to dissolve properly.
- Dissolve saffron in water.
- Mix 3 cups of water in sugar and boil for it for sometime.
- Add milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Mix corn flour and saffron mixture to it.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat.
- As the mixture turns thick, start adding oil.
- Continue adding oil and stirring till the mixture gets separated.
- Add almonds and pistachios.
- Place this mixture on greased plate.
- Keep it for cooling for a while.
- Cut into square pieces.
- Crunchy Sohan Halva is ready.