Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
|Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 cups Cake Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Peel (grated)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
How to make Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter 16-cup tube pan and sprinkle with cake flour.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
- Beat butter in large bowl until fluffy with an electric mixer on medium.
- Beat in sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add in eggs until combined and lastly beat in lemon juice and peel.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix well. Mix in sour cream and pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 90 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Leave in for 15 minutes and reverse cake on a platter. Cool and slice to serve.