Sourdough Pancake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alexandra-guarnaschelli/sourdough-pancakes-recipe.html
|Sourdough Pancake Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cup Sourdough starter (at room temperature)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Warm Water
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Warm Maple Syrup
How to make Sourdough Pancake:
- Take a big bowl and mix sourdough starter, sugar, egg, and olive oil.
- Whisk it properly to attain a smooth mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Now dilute baking soda in 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Add this to the batter gently. Do not beat.Leave for a few minutes.
- Now heat a griddle and drop the batter with a ladle.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and cook on opposite side.
- Put off the flame and serve the prepared sourdough pancake with warm maple syrup.