Soy Mayonnaise Recipe
|Soy Mayonnaise Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
- 6 oz Firm Silken Tofu (drained)
- 1½ tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Dry Mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- Pinch of Sugar
- 3 tbsp Corn Oil (or other neutral-tasting oil)
How to make Soy Mayonnaise:
- Put tofu, white wine vinegar, dry mustard, salt and sugar into a blender or food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the corn oil gradually while blending the ingredients.
- Pour the mayonnaise into a glass jar and seal it with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate and use as required.