Soybean Sprouts Soup Recipe
|Soybean Sprouts Soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm Soybean Sprouts (washed & drained)
- 375 g Lean Steak
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 8 cups Water
- Green Leaves of 2 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
How to make Soybean Sprouts Soup:
- Pinch off the tails of sprouts and chop them roughly, in case they are very long.
- Shred steak into fine strips and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and garlic.
- Heat a wok and stir fry the steak until the color changes.
- Add water and bean sprouts. Bring to boil and allow simmering for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add spring onions and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve soybean sprouts soup hot.