Spaghetti Chili Recipe
|Spaghetti Chili Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 8 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 Hot Bell Peppers
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 4 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketch-up
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
How to make Spaghetti Chili:
- Boil noodles in plenty of salted water until tender but firm. Drain properly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry the pepper and onion until golden.
- Add noodles and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.