Spanish Beef Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lisasdinnertimedish.com/20-minute-spanish-rice/
|Spanish Beef Rice Recipe|
||18 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp Oregano Leaves (Ajwain)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2½ cups Water
- 5 slices Bacon (crisp & crumbled)
- 16 oz Tomatoes (stewed)
- ¾ cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Rice
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
How to make Spanish Beef Rice:
- Fry the meat and onion in rendered fat in a large skillet until brown.
- Drain off the excess fat. Add the remaining ingredients and get to a boil.
- Cook covered on low heat, stirring occasionally, until rice in tender.
- Serve hot.