Spanish Spiced Almonds Recipe
|Spanish Spiced Almonds Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 cups Whole Almonds (blanched)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika (hot or mild)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
How to make Spanish Spiced Almonds:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Over a low heat warm the oil and add paprika and cumin seeds, stir for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Now move the content to a medium bowl; toss almonds.
- Spread almonds to parchment lined baking sheet and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and allow it to dry for about 2 hours.