Spiced Crab Soup Recipe
|Spiced Crab Soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Miso
- 1 tsp Hot Chili Powder
- 1 inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 small Onion (sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 pound Crab (chopped)
- 1 small Zucchini (sliced)
How to make Spiced Crab Soup:
- Put the water and miso in a pan. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, over low heat.
- Now, add all the remaining ingredients and cook for another 15 minutes.
- The spiced crab soup is ready to be served with rice.