Spicy Achari Chicken Recipe
|Spicy Achari Chicken Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Chicken
- 3 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- I tbsp Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 12 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2-3 Dried Red Chillies
- 2 tsp Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves
How to make Spicy Achari Chicken:
- To prepare the marinade, take the chicken pieces in a bowl and add red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic paste to it.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat the oil and add 1 tsp of mustard seeds and cook till it starts to crackle.
- Add the spluttered mustard seeds to the chicken and marinate it for 30 mins.
- In a wok, take some oil, add 1 tsp of mustard seeds, red dry chillies and curry leaves and cook till the seeds begin to splatter.
- Add the marinated chicken to the wok.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and little water to the chicken and cover and cook till tender.
- Check the seasoning.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.