Spicy Carrots Recipe
Photo Credit: http://normsfarms.com/elderberry-recipes/spicy-carrots/
|Spicy Carrots Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 500 gm Carrots (peeled & sliced)
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Harissa
- ¾ tsp Cumin
- ¾ tsp Paprika
- Salt to taste
How to make Spicy Carrots:
- Take carrots with water in a pan and boil it covered until tender.
- Drain and dip the carrots in cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the garlic for 2-3 min on low flame.
- Remove the garlic and put harissa, lemon juice, parsley, spices in the pan. Mix it well.
- Pour into carrots and cook it for 2 min.
- Serve it hot.