Spicy Lemon and Orange Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foxeslovelemons.com/spicy-orange-ginger-chicken-trader-joes-home/
|Spicy Lemon and Orange Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp dried Chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (ground)
- 1 tsp Coriander seed (powdered)
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 7 oz sour cream
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 tsp Peppercorns (crushed)
- 3 Cardamom pods (crushed)
- 1cup natural Yogurt
- 12 Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaf (chopped)
How to make Spicy Lemon and Orange Chicken:
- Take a mixing bowl and stir in yogurt, ginger, chilies, coriander, turmeric, salt, cream and orange and lemon juices.
- In a pan put some oil, saute the bay leaf, peppercorns and cardamom and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the yogurt mix and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Put chicken into it; keep stirring until the chicken is properly cooked.
- Add coriander leaves and tomatoes. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Leave it to cool.
Rice or Bread