Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.duncanhines.com/recipes/cookies-bars/Duncan%20Hines%C2%AE/spicy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies/
|Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe|
||2 Minutes |
||13 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Spicy Cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Raisins
How to make Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Mix the oats, eggs, oil and cake mix in a bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until blended.
- Add the raisins and stir.
- Grease the baking sheets and drop the mixture onto it.
- Bake at 175 degrees centigrade in a preheated oven for 9 minutes.
- Cool before serving.