Spicy Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/07/sous-vide-101-spicy-rubbed-pork-chops-with-bbq-barbecue-sauce-recipe.html
|Spicy Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 10.75 oz Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 fresh Jalapeno Pepper (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 1 tbsp dried Sage
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 thick cut Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
How to make Spicy Pork Chops:
- Mix the tomato puree, hot sauce, jalapeno pepper, red pepper, and sage in a bowl.
- In a skillet heat the oil and cook the pork chops till brown on both sides.
- Remove the chops and in the same skillet add the onions and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the chops and cover with the puree mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes.