Spicy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.whatwereeating.com/recipes/achiote-spice-rubbed-pork-tenderloin/
|Spicy Pork Tenderloin Recipe|
||190 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloins (2 nos)
How to make Spicy Pork Tenderloin:
- Mix the chili powder, salt, ginger, thyme, and black pepper in a bowl and rub this mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork in a baking dish and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Heat the grill and grease the grate.
- Place the meat on the grill and cook for 30 minutes, turning frequently until done.