Spicy Potatoes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://redchillies.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/spiced_potato_curry-013-929x1024.jpg
|Spicy Potatoes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 400 g Potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Chilly Powder
- 2 cups Water
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped into flakes)
- 2 (1-inch) pieces of Ginger (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Spicy Potatoes:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, until golden brown.
- Stir in cumin seeds, black mustard seeds, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garlic, and ginger.
- Add potatoes and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour water and cook on medium flame, until the potatoes turn tender.
- Add on coriander leaves and serve hot.