Spicy Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/spicy-mexican-rice.html
|Spicy Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 1 Clove
- 1 Cardamom
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Spicy Rice:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and fry cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and cumin seed.
- When cumin seeds start crackling, add in ginger-garlic paste. Mix well and cook.
- Stir in onion and tomato. Heat well.
- Add rice and cook for few minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and flavor with salt.
- Put in ghee and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with onion raita and papad.