Spicy Sprouts Pulao Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/mixed-sprouts-pulao-oetmsTejgbfec.html
|Spicy Sprouts Pulao Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Clove
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander-Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Green Chilli Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup Rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup Mixed Sprouts (moth beans, chick peas, moong etc.)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Spicy Sprouts Pulao:
- Wash and soak rice for 10 minutes approximately. Drain well and place it a side.
- Take a pressure cooker; heat the oil and toss in the clove, cinnamon, bay leaf and cumin seeds.
- Fry until seeds crackle.
- Next, spoon in ginger-green chilli paste and chopped onion. Pan fry until the onions turn translucent.
- Mix sprouts and rice (uncooked) and cook for 2 minutes approximately.
- Now mix chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt with hot water (2-3 cups). Cook until 2 whistles.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve hot.