Spicy Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Healthy-Sweet-Potato-Salad-Recipe-31874999
|Spicy Sweet Potato Salad Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Potatoes (Sweet)
- 1 Pound Red Potatoes
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Pound Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ¼ Black Pepper (Grounded)
- ¼ cup Parsley (Fresh and Chopped)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- ¼ Lemon Juice (Fresh)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (Seeded and Minced)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
How to make Spicy Sweet Potato Salad:
- Pierce the gold and sweet potatoes with a fork and microwave them for 15 minutes.
- Boil the red potatoes until tender. Keep the potatoes chilled for 4-6 hours.
- Dice all the potatoes in cubical shapes and put them in a large bowl.
- Slice the red onion and fry for 2 minutes till it becomes transparent. Mix all the other remaining ingredients.
- Toss the mixture with potatoes.
Serve with Lemon drink