Spicy Vodka Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/rigatoni-spicy-tomato-vodka-sauce.aspx
|Spicy Vodka Sauce Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 250 ml Vodka
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 kg Prosciutto (dry-cured ham), chopped
- 1 large clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 can (28 oz.) Plum Tomatoes, with juice
- 2 (8 oz.) cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Spicy Vodka Sauce:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until all done. Now drain it in a container.
- In large skillet, heat oil over moderate heat. Remove the casing from sausage and add them to skillet.
- Cook, breaking up the meat, until brown. Add garlic and red pepper and cook, stirring until garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add vodka and cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and add pasta, toss for 1 minute. Stir in fresh parsley and serve!