Spider Web Cheesecake Recipe
|Spider Web Cheesecake Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 9 inch Prepared Chocolate Crust
- 0.25 ounce Gelatin (unflavored)
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
How to make Spider Web Cheesecake:
- Take water in a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. After 1 minute, heat the mixture, add vanilla extract and stir until dissolved. Allow it to cool.
- Now beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add vanilla and gelatin mixture to sugar-cheese mixture, and beat well.
- Pour the above-made mixture into the chocolate crust.
- For decoration, melt chocolate chips and butter in a microwave oven.
- Now make a web pattern by drawing a circle of chocolate in center of cheesecake and evenly space thin concentric circles about 1/2 in. apart.
- Cover and refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Spider Web Cheesecake is ready to eat.