Spinach and Cottage Cheese Quiche Recipe
|Spinach and Cottage Cheese Quiche Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 7 portions Frozen Spinach (available in chunks)
- Fresh Nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Cold Water
- 200g Flour
- 100g Vegetable Fat
- 200g Cottage Cheese
- 4 tbsp Soured Cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cheddar Cheese (garnishing)
How to make Spinach and Cottage Cheese Quiche:
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees C.
- Mix vegetable fat and salt in the flour and add water, enough to form dough with the flour.
- Make a ball out of the dough. Roll it and put in a big quiche dish. Bake it for 10 minutes.
- Cook the spinach in the microwave for about 7 minutes and drain extra water out of it.
- Take a bowl and mix egg yolk, soured cream and cottage cheese in it. Add nutmeg and pepper. Mix well.
- Take out quiche from the oven and arrange the drained spinach over the base of quiche. Pour egg mixture over it and slightly mix it, so that it looks even.
- Grate cheese over the quiche and bake it for approximately 25 minutes.