Mustard and Potato Salad Recipe
|Mustard and Potato Salad Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 1/2 cups Russet Potatoes (peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 3 Eggs (hard boiled and diced)
- 2 tbsp Onions (minced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (smoked)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (can be substituted by Table Salt)
- 1 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 lb Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
How to make Mustard and Potato Salad:
- Boil the potatoes in a pot of water. Drain and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the minced onion, roasted garlic, sugar, thyme, smoked paprika, salt, spicy brown mustard, cider vinegar and mayonnaise.
- Add to it celery, eggs and bacon.
- To this mixture, add boiled potatoes. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator until serving time.