Spinach And Potato Curry Recipe
|Spinach And Potato Curry Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 450 g Fresh Spinach
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2.5 cm Fresh Ginger (chopped)
- 675 g Potatoes (cut into 2.5 cm chunks)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 120 ml Water
How to make Spinach And Potato Curry:
- Wash the spinach and chop finely.
- Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the spinach completely and set aside.
- When the spinach has cooled down, squeeze out the excess water.
- Place a large pan on fire and heat oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Now, add the potato chunks, chili powder, salt and water. Fry for 8 minutes.
- Finally, add the drained spinach and mix.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or till the potatoes are tender.