Spinach Chicken Parmesan Recipe
|Spinach Chicken Parmesan Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 Chicken Breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Refined Flour
- 1/2 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Pimento Peppers (chopped)
- 1/4 Italian Seasoning
How to make Spinach Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat the oven on 175 degree Celsius.
- Mix cheese and seasoning and lightly roll chicken pieces in the mixture.
- Keep the remaining mixture and arrange chicken on a baking tray.
- Sauté green onion in butter in a pan until tender. Put flour and milk also.
- Simmer the flame and then put spinach and cheese mix.
- Spoon the mixture on the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
Serve with bread.