Spinach Minestrone Soup Recipe
|Spinach Minestrone Soup Recipe|
||40 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 2 Celery Ribs (diced)
- 1 Leek (sliced in semi circles)
- 1 large Potato (diced)
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 2 can Cannellini Beans (washed and drained)
- 1 bunch baby Spinach
- 1 small Cabbage (sliced thin)
- White Pepper Powder, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, to taste
How to make Spinach Minestrone Soup:
- Take a bowl and put broth and sauce in it. Let them boil.
- Meanwhile, saute half of the garlic and butter in a frying pan.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks and potato. Saute, until they are soft.
- Pour the vegetables into the broth. Cook for 25 - 30 minutes, on medium or low flame.
- Add white pepper to your preference.
- Mix in cabbage and spinach and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add beans and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and serve.
Serve with sandwiches.