Spinach Puff Recipe
|Spinach Puff Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 package refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (5.3 oz) packages Goat Cheese with Garlic & Basil
- 2 cups fresh Spinach Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Water
How to make Spinach Puff:
- Prepare egg wash by mixing egg with water.
- Stretch out the dough and cut into 8 even rectangles.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Combine cheese and spinach. Shape into ball and place in center of rolls and seal them by overlapping their edges.
- Brush with egg wash and bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.