Spinach Ravioli Recipe
|Spinach Ravioli Recipe|
- 1 Package frozen spinach
- 16 Ounces frozen ravioli
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 3 Cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan, romano cheese or other flavorful cheese, freshly and coarsely grated
- 3 tsp Salt
How to make Spinach Ravioli:
- Add 2 tsp of salt to a big pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil in a skillet on medium-high flame.
- Add garlic and the red pepper flakes to it and cook till the garlic is aromatic.
- Combine the spinach with it and cook for about 3 or 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, till it is limp and bright green.
- Add salt and black pepper to it.
- When the water boils, combine the ravioli with it and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and toss it with the spinach.
- Serve Spinach Ravioli with coarsely grated cheese on the top.