Spinach Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mypimento.com/products-page/rice/spinach-rice/
|Spinach Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 2 cups Spinach (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Sambar Masala
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
How to make Spinach Rice:
- Put rice with water into a large saucepan and cook until rice turns tender.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry cumin seeds and garlic for few seconds.
- Stir in spinach and cook until the water evaporates.
- Put in garam masala and sambar powder. Mix and cook on low flame, till spinach is completely cooked.
- Flavor with salt.
- Add cooked rice and blend well.
- Serve hot with curd and onion salad.